Shopify Now Supports Selling On Amazon
Shopify has integrated with Amazon to make it easy to list your products on the world’s largest marketplace and get increased brand visibility.
While your online store showcases your brand, offers the most control over customer experience and allows you not to pay an intermediary, there are definitely valuable market shares to be gained by selling on more channels. Depending on your business, selling on Amazon can increase your revenues by reaching new online shoppers who are not already familiar with your company.
And needless to say, being able to do it without setting up complex synchronization processes with your own online store is quite amazing!
Here is a list of what is now possible to achieve with Shopify’s Amazon integration:
- Create new Amazon listings in Fashion, Apparel and Accessories directly from Shopify
- For products that exist on Amazon, create offers directly from Shopify in any category
- Sync product details, variants and images to your Amazon Seller Central account
- Link Shopify products with your existing Amazon listings for any category
- Set unique price and reserve inventory just for Amazon listings
- Easily reconcile revenue from Amazon sales using Shopify reports
- Sync inventory tracked by Shopify with Amazon listing
- Fulfill Amazon orders directly from Shopify
More details can be found here.